Biodimed conseils is a French consulting company specialized in market access of drugs including Orphan drug, gene and cell therapy, medical devices, acts and diagnosis.
The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Paris
Biodimed Conseils offers to its customer a comprehensive service for health care products (pharmaceuticals and medical devices or technologies) through their life cycle, and performs projects combining its intimate knowledge and understanding of the Health Care Systems and its expertise in medical and economic evaluation.
The team of consultants with a pharmaceutic background and trained in health economic is able to support pharmaceutical companies from the early market access to the price negotiation.
Scope of activities
- Early dialog and consultancy in clinical development in French P&R perspective
- Stakeholder mapping and regulatory and market access environmental watch
- Early Access Program (ATU dossier: nominative or cohort ATU)
- French Market access Strategy and Pricing & reimbursement dossiers
- First enlisting
- Renewal, re-assessment, extension of indication
- Assistance of companies during P&R process
- Pricing negotiation
- Stakeholders’ engagement and patients’ advocacy
Thanks to its large experience of French market access, Biodimed has strong knowledge of process and stakeholder within French HTA and public health agencies enabling to deal with complex regulatory or market access issues and to set the most appropriate strategy.